white ceramic mug with coffee on top of a planner

We are an Enabler Hub which means we work with community and voluntary groups, community land trusts, local authorities, developers, housing associations and more to create new community led housing schemes.

The areas we can provide support and help are broad – from helping you form your group and work out what kind of community led housing you would like to develop, through helping with design and planning permission, to project managing the build.  We can also help with policy writing. 

Do we need to pay for your support?

Depending on your group and proposal, if we work with you we may be able to provide this support free of charge, or we may help you apply for funding to pay for it. 

We also offer fee-paying consultancy work.

Who provides the support?

Support is either provided by People Powered Homes staff or carefully selected, specialist associates.